Last Updated: 25/Dec/2021
Your right to privacy is very important. Smart Center (referred to below as “we” or “us”) recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with a better service. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information.
By using this website, you give your consent that all personal data you submit may be processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
1. What personal information do we collect?
We may collect and process Personally Identified Data (hereinafter referred as “Personal Information”) about You:
(a)Details of transactions You carry out through our website and the fulfilment of your order. When making a purchase with Smart Center, we will collect your contact information, which includes name, address, email address and phone number, as well as payment information. (b)If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. (c) Other information to help us provide you with improved services.
2. How we use your information
We use information about you in the following ways:
● To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
● To enable us to review, develop and improve the website and services
● To provide customer care
● To carry out statistical analysis
● To notify you about changes to our website and services
● To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
3. With whom is the information shared?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
● Any cardholder who has purchased services on your behalf
● Any employees, agents or service providers of Smart Center to deal with any accounts or to deliver specific services to you.
● Any associated company who are our business partners and/or with whom we work in order to carry out services we provide to you.
● In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, subject to their entering into appropriate confidentiality undertakings.
● If Smart Center or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
● If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Smart Center, our customers, or others. This includes but is not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and dispute policies.
If you do nothing other than reading pages or download information while using this web site, we will capture and store information about your visit. This information will not identify you; it relates to:
● the Internet domain and the IP address from which you access the web site
● the type of browser and operating system you use
● the date and time of your visit
● the pages you visit
● the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable).
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities of people who visit us in this way.
5. Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Credit/Debit card numbers are used for processing payment only and are not retained electronically.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Third Party Disclosure & Links
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Smart Center may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites. Any information You supply on such sites will not be within our control.
7. How can you update the personal information you have provided to us?
You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your address, title, phone number or e-mail address. You can do this by updating your personal details from within your Smart Center Dashboard.
8. Further Acknowledgements
● is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Smart Center’s policies and practices with respective to the Information;
● provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
● provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
● provides for disclosure of Information; and
● provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
HOW TO CONTACT US