- Push Notification: A push notification feature has been added, enabling the app to send notifications to users even when they are not actively using the app
- PWA: It is now possible to install the app using a Progressive Web App (PWA).
- Tenant Login: If you forget the login URL, don’t worry. You can simply use the “CRM Login” button on the website to log in
- Business Signature: A business stamp or signature can be added to the system, which will be automatically used for job sheets, invoices, quotations, and payment receipts.
- Shortcuts: Efficiency at your fingertips: use keyboard shortcuts instead of a mouse, The software has been enhanced with over 20 +shortcuts to make it easier for you to use it.
- Purchase: Streamline your inventory management with newly added purchase management.
- Capture Device Images: Webcams, smartphones, tablets, and other devices can be used to capture images of customers’ devices and attach them directly to tickets.
- Pickup Drops: We have updated the Schedule Pickup feature so that it can now be used for both pick-ups and drops-offs.
- Adjust Stock & Transactions: We have added the ability to adjust stock and track the transactions as part of our inventory management system.
- Payment Status Filter: A new filter for payment status has been added to the job listing page
- ID columns: An ID column has been added to leads, tasks, expenses, and schedules for pickups and backup drives.
- Description for Part & Services: You can now add a description for part & services when adding them. The same description will appear on invoices, quotations, sales reports, etc.
- ReCaptcha has been added to all important pages to prevent automated bots from accessing the system
- The Send UPI link is now available for sale.
- A payment listing feature has been added to the admin dashboard.
- Message employees/customers for job status and assignee updates via Whatsapp.
- Row click has been added to all listing pages.
- The Save/Cancel button UI for all popups has been updated to use full width.
- The switch button UI has been improved.
- The progress bar on the signup page has been improved.
- The hover color for all buttons has been improved, and the height of the buttons has been increased.
- To make them more accessible, the height of all buttons has been increased
- Animations have been added to the notification panels
- The links have been removed since row click is supported, and the color of the links has been changed to show as links when hovered
- A BytePhase icon has been added to the loader
- The UI responsiveness, accessibility, and readability of the login, password reset, and signup pages have been improved.
- The names of invoices, job sheets, quotations, payments, etc., are now meaningful when printing or saving them.
- Business logo now has a hover effect.
- Popup notification added for Version Updates
- All pages now have page titles
- An alert has been added inside the header to notify users when their plans are about to expire
- Even after the expiration of your license, you will still be able to access the data.
- Image sizes and animations on the part detail page have been fixed
- An improved signup wizard now includes steps for UPI payments and review links, outgoing email settings, etc.
- Fix the overlapping issue between the job sheet number, approval, rejection, and WhatsApp buttons on the mobile view
- In the sidebar collapse menu and Job action, the clickable area has been expanded and the hover effect has been added.
- A bug has been fixed that hides payment information if the user does not have permission to view it
- The Lite plan has been discarded. All customers on the Lite plan have been automatically upgraded to the Basic plan. They can use Sale, Invoice, Quotations, Schedule pickups, etc
- An introductory tour of CRM for jobs
- Job Overview
- Information about the customer, job, and the device
- Invoice, Quotation, Job-sheet, Payment, and Delivery document links
- Activity Logs
- It shows all actions performed by the User, along with the date and time of the action
- In descending order, the timeline shows all actions such as updates, assignee changes, status changes, comments, parts, and services.
- Various filters for filtering specific activities
- Activity Sorting Options: Ascending or Descending
- The information to be printed can be configured/selected
- A default set of settings is used when creating a job
- Setting up a workflow for the delivery of the job
- You can select Virtual Scrolling or Number-based Paging for all tables
- Remaining stock is now displayed in the Part Dropdown
- The ability to view multiple revisions for a quotation.
- Multiple deliveries can be added to a job
- Now it is possible to specify a customer’s source
- A priority filter has been added to the job listing
- Delivered On Column added to Job Listing
- All borders have been removed from the printing
- All printing receipts now include a date at the top
- For customers and jobs, you can select what information to print
- Customer and Job information are now displayed in three columns instead of two, which reduces the number of pages in printing.
- When printed, the phone number/email and website link appear as normal text
- When printing, avoid showing empty Parts/Service tables
- The column widths for printing have been fixed
- Printing style, fonts, and tables have been improved
- In the Job & Customer details, show only fields that are filled in
- Removed unnecessary padding and spacing
- Fix table width by combining Part Name, Serial Number, and Warranty in a single column
- Resolves responsiveness issues with the Summary table.
- Comment size increased from 500 characters to 2000 characters
- Performance improvements for short URLs
- Payments listing now includes a customer name
- Display the employee’s original name on the employee listing as well as the display name
- Part usage listing has been updated with recent first orders
- Lead conversion and customer creation popups now offer the option to redirect to a job
- Private Note UI has been improved
- Fixes issues where part tax codes are not saved after updating
- Fix for feedback/suggestion popup attachment not uploading
- Today’s filter for Lead Listing has been fixed
- It has been fixed that the Sale Payment link does not appear without logging in.
- The width of the view attachment popup has been fixed
- View Job button redirection issue on the quotation has been resolved
- Notification click redirection to the page is now fixed
- A brand new, fully responsive UI version for both mobile and tablets
- When creating a quotation, a workflow setting will automatically update the job status
- In addition to job status, the status filter now displays a job count
- All listing pages have infinite loading with a stylish loader
- Old icons have been redesigned with thin, stylish icons and hover effects
- Added delivered on column to job listing
- All PDF views have properly spaced buttons
- Data Size field added to Data Recovery Job sheet PDF
- Layout improvements for PDF views
- Added some email providers to the email settings
- Allow different types of attachments in expenses
- Displaying the business logo on the left side for mobile devices
- A dropdown list for all assignees that can be searched
- After plan expires, showing Buy Now button
- Now you can see the employee’s display name
- Help icon displayed in mobile view
- Display only active employees in all dropdowns
- The bytephase logo has been added to the toggled sidebar
- Change the sequence of columns in Job Listings
- Changes in email and WhatsApp templates
- Templates for notifications have been updated
- The data size/capacity field accepts decimal values
- Displaying horizontal line in the Part details page
- Sending emails and SMS with extra checks
- Clear search text filter if user leaves a listing page
- Refresh quotation status automatically based on workflow settings
- Schedule a pickup popup issue fixed for mobile UI
- Send UPI Link popup width issue fixed for mobile UI
- Displaying all search boxes in mobile UI
- Displaying a calendar icon where data fields are available
- Clicking anywhere on the context button works now
- Fixes the character count in quotation terms and conditions
- Fixes the schedule a pickup filter in the customer profile
- Both Standard Plan and Enterprise Plan now include end-to-end data recovery management options
- Added capability to select sale creation date on sale invoice
- Added new Created by column for job listing, lead, expense, task, and sale listing pages
- Added Duration filter for expense listing
- Now all pages have the same spacing between save and cancel
- An animation now appears when the theme button is hovered over and clicked
- Corrects the misalignment of the Expense icon on floating buttons
- Activation, signup, login, and reset buttons are now middle aligned
- jQuery has been removed in order to improve the loading time
- Remove the Clear Filter button from the job listing
- It is now possible to view the device password without editing the job
- Updated button loaders on save actions
- Added toggle for Logo Dropdown’s show/hide
- “Repair Services” was renamed to “Service”
- Corrected placeholder empty space
- Adjusted the mobile date filter size to match the other filter size for job listings
- Improved subscription page responsiveness and added Buy Now functionality
- Mobile View: Fixes column widths on listing pages
- Fixes visibility of Upload image buttons in read-only and edit modes
- Quotation column label changed from “Approved By” to “Approved/Rejected By”
- Mobile number field is included in the job export
- Fixes alignment for Task and Schedule pick-up action buttons
- Fixes a bug in the expense report that didn’t display today’s reports
- A minimum of one notification channel must be selected for API/Review link requests
- The Date range filter now checks that the max date is today
- Corrects the non-functional date range filter in all listing pages
- Displaying the print button correctly for signed job sheet URLs
- Added Category, Unit Types, Low Stock Alert, and Description columns in Parts
- Added functionality to upload the Part Images
- Added UPI Link feature to Lite Plan and Basic Plan
- Scheduling, Tasks, and Leads can now be filtered by duration
- Job and sales SMS templates improved to include your business name
- Added Parts Export
- Dashboard’s default duration is now Today, formerly Last 30 Days
- Removed the optional Username field from Mail Settings
- Removed welcome email which we send on account activation as per customers suggestion
- Added hover text for buttons/links etc to improve UX and usability
- Show pricing page from website in subscription page
- Smooth scrolling and animations in the Sidebar
- Customer names included in quotation/invoice lists and exports
- Improved the content of all outgoing emails to include more accurate and useful information
- An optional video is embedded in the email setting to guide you through the process
- Removed “BytePhase” from WhatsApp message
- Fixes a problem where the job status did not update while adding a payment
- Fixes a problem where contact information didn’t update
- Fixed time zone issue with expense dates
- Redirect to email configuration video if SMTP settings are incorrect
- Removed blank space above footer from the sidebar
- Domain name should not accept ‘.’ while signup
- Showing employee birth dates to the employee profile
- Redirect to unauthorized error page after checking employee route permission
- Last Page number is now clickable. Previously it was hidden beside the floating button
- Partial Payment for Sale: Your sales can now include any number of payments.
- Single Click Branch Switching: For enterprise users, branch switching is now simple by clicking on the business icon.
- “Chat Us on WhatsApp” button in every email, which allows customers to chat directly with your business WhatsApp number.
- Single Click WhatsApp Message to your Customer: It is an honour to announce the most awaited feature, which allows you to send WhatsApp messages to your customers instantly. Quotation, Sale invoices, delivery receipts, etc.
- We have updated all SMS templates to include your brand name (except Sale & Job, which is in progress and will release it in a week).
- By default, none of the notification boxes are selected: As a result of requests from many users, we have removed selection from notification channels (If you want to send any notification to a customer, please select appropriately).
- Sending payment requests via SMS has been added
- The comment field in the Payment UPI popup is no longer required to be validated
- In the desktop version, the employee can use different channels for help by clicking on the help Button next to the user drop-down button
- The current job status field is included in all PDF views
- The print view of a New Quotation now displays a download button
- The Job Listing now displays a serial number column
- The Customer Listing now includes a GST number column
Mobile View Fixes:
- The sidebar should automatically disappear upon selection
- Reports should be displayed correctly
- The sequence settings buttons should be properly aligned
- For the Tablet view modified the Add Customer dropdown to show the + icon properly
- In the Sales Listing, GST No, Created By, Payment Received, Payment Remaining, and Status columns have been added.
- Sales Export has been updated with the additional columns for payment received and remaining
- Displaying the sales number on the sales page in view and edit mode
- Displaying the job sheet number in the signed URL view
- Only employees are allowed access to Jobs, Sales, and Quotations with Employee Guard
- Fixes for button heights on job invoices for “View job” and “Print”
- Showing proper expense date in expense solved the time zone issue
- The payment popup for Sales and Jobs now validates the field “Amount”
- Job export and video buttons no longer appear in the mobile view
- Something Went Wrong error was fixed when creating the same model for different types of devices or brands.
- Send UPI Payment Link/QR code to the customer (Will add SMS soon)
- A new report on job source data has been added
- How all payment-related columns by default
- Vertical lines will appear on all listings pages by default
- Maximum size of uploaded images is now 1.5 MB
- The daily reports now include information about
- SMS Credits Left – 100
- 15 days left to expire the plan added in email
- The Daily Reports will also include information about Schedule Pickups and Expenses
- Lock/Unlock the sidebar and expand on hover
- Display an error message if the URL is incorrect/invalid
- Improved user interface for part usage
- The supplier name is now linked to the parts list
- On new account creation, the plan expiration period has been extended to 90 days
- Async performance will be improved through lazily loading all reports
- Addition of a Lead Source filter to the leads list
- Added source in signup page
- There was a bug related to deleting parts that have now been fixed
- You will now be redirected to the subscription page when an account expires, and we have added Toast notifications
- Fixed assignment change SMS not being sent
- Corrected spelling of Touchpad repair services
- Fixed job update so the job source is saved
- Resolves the remaining payment in job exports that were rejected
- Corrects tax creation validation
- On account deactivation, log out the employee/customer immediately
- Fixes in Permissions related to showing payment information
- New Short Domain *.bytephasesmartenter.com has been replaced with *.bytephase.in as a new domain name.
- New Website- The website was replaced with bytephase.com from bytephasesmartenter.com
- New Sidebar- The new left sidebar provides scrolling, responsiveness, minimization, and more beautiful options
- A date filter was added for Sales, Quotations, Invoices, and Payments, which also enables exporting filtered data.
- Added GSTN and Address fields in Sales, Invoice and Payment exports
- By increasing the underlying EC2 server, we have improved the performance
- The firstname.lastname@example.org address will now be used for all autogenerated emails instead of the email@example.com address.
- Attachments have been added to Expenses for bills and receipts.
- Feedback/Suggestion is now included in the profile dropdown.
- The icons should all be visible even without the internet.
- You can directly access system settings by clicking on the settings icon near the user information in the new sidebar.
- “System Settings” were removed, and “Business Settings” and “Subscriptions” were merged into “Business Settings” in a new sidebar.
- Resolves the issue of the last date not being included in the custom date filter
- The link length for the review has been fixed
- A bug in the Daily Report has been fixed to account for timezone differences.
- We have resolved the permissions issue for inventory.
- The issue of payments remaining in the customer profile is resolved.
- In the “Services and Parts” tab, a proper error message has been added for the required fields.
- Without a job sheet, you can create a quotation
- Ability to store a number of contacts for customers.
- An export button has been added for all payments and expenses.
- A private notes tab has been added to the customer and employee profiles.
- Filtered data can also be exported to Excel, as can customer-specific data.
- It is also possible to view each part’s usage.
- You can access videos and support from the help center.
- The expense and task descriptions can be spell-checked and edited in Rich Text Editor.
- There is a help center located on the user dropdown menu.
- You can prioritize tasks now.
- Export expenses to Excel are available.
- A part supplier profile has been created (bills, etc., will be added later).
- Performance has increased significantly.
- Account information has been cached.
- Dashboards are loading more quickly.
- Columns with date data have been indexed.
- Information on exports (including who exported and business contacts) has been improved.
- Expense Report
- Added submenus for Part and Part supplier instead of adding it as a tab
- Email/SMS integration for scheduling pick-ups.
- We removed non-crucial reports from the dashboard and added expense reports.
- The due date, scheduled pickup time, and progress reports are now sorted in a more intuitive manner.
- The leads are now sorted by the next follow-up date.
- Expense categories can now be edited and deleted
- The permissions check for expenses has been fixed
- Private notes now show the owner without refreshing
- There was a bug preventing filters from clearing on job listings that was now fixed
- The access denied to employees because of billing permissions has been fixed
- Resolves addition of employee permission for employees
- Editing payments now displays the right payment type.
- The bug in the calculation of the total amount for sale in case of an increase in quantity has been fixed.
- We have reverted the persistence of Job listing filters.
- Expense Management
- Schedule A Pick Up for customers as well as employees
- Show Scheduled Pickup in employee profile and dashboards.
- Job Source: Option to select Job Source while creating a job, also option to manage Job Source from System Settings => Job Settings => Sources
- Export to Excel: Added Export to Excel for Sale, Tasks, Job, Customer, Lead, Quotation, and Invoice.
- Expense Categories: Added Option to create Expense Categories from System Settings => Business => Expense Category
- Show bank details on Quotation, Invoices, and Sale
- Request Customer Review: Get feedback from customers using Request Review, Also option to configure Review Links from System Settings => Business => Business Information => Review Links
- Improved customer dropdown for sale to show name icons and contact information.
- Dashboard/Reports added today and yesterday in the duration dropdown.
- Added Spell Checker for all comment fields.
- Now customers can send WhatsApp to business owners if the WhatsApp number is configured.
- Show payment remaining on payment receipts
- Show “Created By” and “Date and Time” in Private Notes
- Job detail page categorized into meaningful sections added new sections for Device Information and Repair Information
- Performance Improvements:
-Asynchronous dropdowns to improve loading time
-Dashboard loading is approximately 30 % faster than asynchronous loading
-Added Cache Layer for Job Source, Service Type, Employees, Device Type, etc
-Moved export to excel from front-end to backend to get it faster as well as reduce the build size by removing a dependency.
- Fixes all table button arrangements to show on the right side.
- The search box on mobile view can be inside the overflow button (3 dots on the right side)
- Reduce font size for the left sidebar.
- Fixed add-part-popup height
- Fixed mobile number field
- Fixes repair service icon in Job Settings
- Clickable user link name only for employee
- Fixed Label for invoice signature from “Signature” => “Employee Signature”.
- Fixed notification click redirect
- Fixed payment remaining and payment status must be empty for Rejected Jobs
- Fixes Send notification for comments only visible to the employees
- Option to add part/service Including/Excluding Tax.
- Option to Manage Inventory Stock (Part Quantity automatically reduce if a part is used in sales/jobs)
- Individual Dashboards for Employees to provide information on Assigned Jobs, Assigned Tasks, Assigned Leads and Delayed Jobs
- Auto uppercase first letter for all name attributes (Ex If you save the device brand as “apple” it will automatically be saved an “Apple”).
- Business Settings Buttons will show on top previously we are showing it down.
- Label change for “Vendor Job Id” to “Dealer Job Id”.
- SMS history link clickable.
- In sales added price and quantity as mandatory fields.
- Added Contextual logging for better debugging.
- Fixes Sales invoice not showing part quantity column.
- Fixes mobile responsiveness Create customer view.
- Fixes employee assigned tasks and leads to counting only open status tickets
- Fixes Assignee Change while payment throwing error.
- Fixes sequence number already used error in case of error creating entity.
- Fixes placeholder for lead status.
- Fixes Part supplier GST number update not saving issue.
16 September 2021
- All Payments, Invoices & Quotations are added in the “Billing Tab”.
- On Create Customer option to select notification SMS, and Mail for customer activation.
- On Changing the assignee option to send SMS, Mail, or Web notification to the employee.
- Daily Business Report at 9.00 PM with additional information.
- Added “Assigned Leads” and “Assigned Tasks” tabs in the dashboard and Employee Profile page.
- Fixes add job icon on floating button
- On Mobile view show rollers for the calendar.
- Signature responsiveness and issue with not displaying Employee Signature/Printing etc
- Added Column Chooser for all tables
- Hide assignee filters from the dashboard and employee profile for Lead and Task.
- Updated UI to show “+” button for all creates buttons.
- Fixes Business settings not saving
- Fixes code to show employee details on pop hover
- Fixes Customer add popup at Least one required validation
- Fixes time difference issues for tasks and leads.
01 September 2021
- Daily business report
- Send Whatsapp messages to Customers/Employees.
- Updated search method for customer and UI improvement
- Added device type filter for the Job Listing page
- Added Customer Type filter for Job Listing page
- Added multi-select dropdown for Lead Status Filter
- Show alternate phone numbers in an invoice, quotations, payments, etc
- Error Notification for unauthorized access
- Added column chooser for sale, part, customer, employee
- Improved the email content for new Sale mail
- Improved Customer search dropdown to show Icons and on-demand loading
- Fixes admin cannot deactivate his account.
- Fixes preventing delete action on repair service, storage location, and device colors if already used in jobs
- Fixes GST number not showing on an invoice, quotation, or payments, for Dealer/Corporate User
- Fixes tax code updates for repairable services
- Fixed comment font issue in payment mail
- Fixed bank nullable fields
- Show notification to the user while sending mail if there exist invalid email settings
- Fixes printing margins
- Hide the signature box while printing.
16 August 2021
- Added SMS notification for job status updates.
- Added SMS notification as well as notification channel selection for “Add Comment”.
- Keyboard support for quickly creating Job (Alt+J), Sale (Alt +S), Lead (Alt+L), and Task(Alt+T).
- Added sales report in the report tab.
- Added SMS to send a link for customer account activation.
- Persist job listing filter selection.
- Added Delivery receipt number and payment receipt number.
- Increase Font Size for all PDFs (Sales, Invoice, Quotation, Job sheet, Payment, Delivery Receipt)
- Digital Signature Capture now supports Mobile/Tablets etc
- Fixes Tax subclasses not showing for sale.
- Prevent adding multiple deliveries for an individual job.
- Fixes “Total” column width in the Quotation and Invoice table.
- Fixes part supplier mobile/email already exists error
- Improved signup wizard UI.
- Fixes due date color for Tasks and Leads
- Fixed mobile responsiveness for the permission tab.
- Show plan-wise term and conditions options.
01 August 2021
- The job-status will automatically update on quotation approval or rejection based on workflow settings.
- Added button to quickly create device brand on job creation page.
- Showing customer contact details on customer name link, when clicking on job listing (It will help you to quickly call customer)
- Added “Clear Cache” option in Profile Dropdown it will clear all your table settings (it will not delete any data.)
- The planwise show/hide feature will automatically hide features that are not included in your purchased plan.
- Hide floating button features plan wise
- Fixed sale icon in floating button
- Removed mandatory “transactional_id” from add payment popup
- Added due date for tasks.
- Added Courier option in Job Service Type
- Fixed login page logo size
- Fixed Lead and Task to show assigned task/lead counts appropriately
- Added creation assignee history of the job, sale, lead, task, etc
- Fixed number formatting for payment-related columns like price, amount, sub_total etc
- Fixed lead type changes not updating in Lead detail.
- Fixed-mobile view responsiveness for the sidebar toggle icon
- Fixed some mobile UI responsiveness issues.
- Show the sequence number according to the plan you purchased
- Fixed Taxes list header alignment for Subclasses
15 July 2021
- SMS Credits balance and Buy SMS Pack (We have provided 50 SMS credits to all customers, after that your SMS’s will stop until you Buy the SMS pack).
- Verify ownership of device using Job Delivery with OTP verification.
- Invoice Edit functionality similar to quotation edit.
- Now you can add terms and conditions for Sales, Payment, Delivery.
- Added “Create Sale” option in Floating button to quickly create the sale.
- On Job listing employee dropdown shows a count of assigned jobs, In a similar way if you are on the Task list you will see assigned tasks to the employee in the employee dropdown as well as in the Lead list you will see the count of leads assigned to an employee in the dropdown.
- Added Mail, SMS& Web notification to Create Delivery.
- Added notification for Task assignee (Task Management).
- Added date filters & assignee filters for leads.
- Now lead list and task list you can select the column you want to show in the list using column chooser.
- Fixed Permission issue for employee (create/edit sale, create repair service).
- Fixed dashboard reports for the count of jobs.
- In the notification, Fixed Sales link not opening the particular sales.
- Fixed download attachment in job details.
- Fixed UI related bugs.
- Fixed Lead update email
- Fixed Lead Followup not saving the follow-up channel
01 July 2021
- Advance Permission Controls for employees, Now you can show/hide any tabs, payment information etc from your employee using permission controls.
- Digital Signature Capture for JobSheet, Quotation, Invoice, Payments, Delivery and Sale.
- Short Link for all SMS’s, we have reduced the length of links we are sending in SMS from around 120 characters to around 40 characters.
- Added Subscription tab to show purchase options and SMS history.
- For new signups, a sequence number for job sheet, quotation, and invoice is small by removing – in sequence number.
- Improved responsiveness for job sheet & quotation.
- SMS history UI fix for empty space.
- Fixed Summary column width by removing label Sum.
- Improved button UI/padding for Safari Browser.
- We fixed the issue of feedback not working without images by making images optional.
- On authentication, failures fixed 500 errors with 401 Unauthorised access.
- On expiring trial period redirect to the subscription page, previously it was redirecting to settings tab.
- Fixed Job Service and parts horizontal scrolling.
- Fixed customer address not showing if customer opened link without login.
- SMS, Email integration for Sales.
- The sales receipt link will open without customer logins.
- Added option to change assignee while adding payment, delivery, or updating job status.
- Added Subscription tab in left sidebar menu for “Subscription” and “SMS History”.
- Payment Integration is available now for a subscription.
- SMS Pack integration available for SMS credits.
- A re-designed user interfaces for all authentication pages.
- As per the customer’s suggestions, removed configurable website.
- In Sales and Jobs while adding part you can specify quantity as well.
- On Job, the list added sorting for Created Date and Due date columns.
- On job list and customer list Added filter for user roles.
- Removed initial quotation filed from Job sheet, Quotation and Invoice as per customers feedback.
- Added GST field on Job sheet, Invoice, Quotation.
- You can purchase a product or pay directly to us for a plan and SMS from our website https://www.bytephasesmartcenter.com.
- The “Approved By” field now shows the approved user name on quotation approval.
- SMS integration properly working for a quotation.
- Fixed all popup height issues for mobile responsiveness.
- Customer can view Job Sheet, Quotation, Invoice and Payment receipt without logged in.
- Sales: Added “sales invoice no” on Sales Receipt PDF copy.
- Left side menu: “Task Management” renamed to “Tasks”.
- Left side menu: “Lead Management” renamed to “Leads”.
- Leads: “Select assignee field” shows all employee list in it previously it’s showing just 10 records.
- Job Delivery: Fixed add delivery not working for “Customer Pickup” type.
- Part Supplier: Unique validation added for “Mobile No” & “Email” and also added “GST No” validation.
- Leads: Unique validation added for “Mobile Number”.
- Search Boxes: Search box on listing pages of Parts, Part Supplier, Leads will show only filtered results.
- Assignee Links: Assignee link on job listing redirect to employee profile previously it’s redirecting to customer profile view.
- Schedule pickup Request: “Issue field” is now working also editable.
SALE: Following to April Release plan we have deployed the Sales module, Please find the details below:
- Only Admin/Reception can Create/Edit/View Sale in Left Sidebar Below Customer link.
- Sales list have the option to filter by customer name, sale number and Payment Status.
- You can download a sales invoice by clicking on the PDF icon from the sales list.
- You can set Sales Sequence Number from System Setting => Business => Sequence Setting.
- Add payment now show mandatory transaction ID in case of the online transaction.
27 March 2021
- Added custom option to select all reports including dashboard with specified dates.
- Add your WhatsApp link from System Settings => Business => Social Links
- Added priority column in the job listing.
- Added option to send Mail/Web notification to customer on changing status from “Update Status” popup.
- Show quotation status as Badge for consistency.
- Lead: Either email or mobile number is mandatory not both.
- As per suggestion from a customer we observed that popups are not fitting on screen and needed scroll, we fixed all popup heights
- Job Quotation: Approval/Rejected comment is now visible, it was not showing earlier.
- Service and Parts: Responsive changes for showing the amount for mobile view.
- Invoice: Earlier invoice comment is not sending in an email it should work now.
- Part Supplier: Fixed part supplier edit/delete not working.
24 March 2021
1. Added ON/OFF table settings to show Column lines, Alternate Row Color, Show Row Lines settings etc on all tables in the system.
2. Default Address: Set Default State/City for your account, once you set this while creating a customer you don’t have to set state and city for that customer.
3. Delivery Receipt: From Job details => Delivery you can View/Download/Print delivery receipt.
4. Update status: You can update the status while changing assignee or adding payment or adding delivery details.
5. Delivered By: Added field for “Add Delivery” popup to take delivered by employee name
1. We removed the requirement for an email on the customer update page and now only require either an email or mobile number.
2. Invoice: Fixed Invoice Date and added Printed on the date.
3. Lead: Fixed Lead validation error showing message twice.
4. Inventory: Added validation minimum value validations for part quantity, price, and selling price.
17 March 2021
- Export Job list to Excel
- Job sheet, Invoice, Quotation and Payment will now show an option to send Email, SMS and Web notification to the customer.
- On Job listing added column for “Payment Received”, you can select that from column chooser.
- On Job listing expand Overview not showing part is fixed.
- Customer Login not able to view Job details as its throwing Forbidden error is resolved. 3. 3. 3. Spelling fix for “Term and Conditions” to “Terms and Conditions”
- Fixed Add Delivery popup title “Add Delivery”.
- Fixed Job invoice mail is not sending mail to customer
08 March 2021
- Job list now have a date filter
- Added phone number filed in Create user popup (job detail page)
- Removed stage filter from job listing as of low usage.
- Change Email from customer profile detail page now don’t need old email.
- Spelling fix from “Storage Location” to “Storage Locations” in job settings
- Fixed job status popup not opening second time if closed from a close icon
- Fixed customer search on the job listing to search using customer name, mobile number, email.
05 March 2021
- Overview with a master-detail page for quick updates.
- Job listing added Repair services and Device type in the listing
- Payment edit and delete options are available now
- All tables now have options to change the position of column, increase/decrease column width.